Many of the below options have helped me.
You can get low-cost psycho-therapy from $16 on up (depending on your stated income) at the Southern California Counseling Center on Pico Blvd.
There are lots of great 12-step recovery groups in Los Angeles, including:
* Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (You set your own boundaries of the behavior you want to drop. Even mix of men and women.)
* Sex Addicts Anonymous (mainly men)
I cover real estate and refinance here:
- Feeling Betrayed By Fannie Mae
- Housing Crash Increases Rent Costs
- Huh? Not even Bank of America is safe from the grim economic news?
- 50/50 Chance We’ll Fall Into A Recession
- For Underwater Borrowers, The Outlook Gets Worse And Worse
- The Refinance Mortgage Surge – Not So Much!
- More Than $150 Billion Has Gone To Bailing Out Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Subprime Mortgage Crisis Not Going Away
- How Does The Veterans Affairs Mortgage Program Work So Well?
August 18, 2011
- Ever Heard Of An Unscrupulous Mortgage Lawyer?
- It’s Too Easy To Investigate The Ratings Agencies
- Bank of America Stock Weighed Down By Bad Mortgage Loans
- California’s Attorney General Increasingly Active On Mortgage Fraud
- Did Ratings Agencies Commit Fraud On Mortgage-Backed Securities?
- Payback! Justice Department Probes S&P After Downgrade
- Mortgage Interest Rates Hit New Lows
- Rick Perry Did A Public Service By Attacking Federal Reserve
- Is Housing The Best Investment?
- Is The S&P Investigation Another Example Of Gangster Government?
- U.S. Justice Department Goes After Ratings Agency S&P
- Low Mortgage Interest Rates Do Nothing To Stimulate Demand For Homes
- 70% of all home-loan applications in the first half of this year were for refinancings
- Home Sales Drop 3.5% From June
- Mortgage Interest Rates Hit 50-Year Low!
August 17, 2011
- Matt Drudge Calls Justice Department Investigation Of S&P – ‘Payback’
- Mortgage Fraud Rampant
- Justice Department Goes After Standard & Poor’s
- Bank of America Ready To Settle Foreclosure Probe
- Will There Ever Be A Foreclosure Deal?
- Home Purchases Decline As Economy Totters
- Burt Reynolds Defaults On His Mortgage
- A Primer On Mortgage Interest Rates
- What Determines Mortgage Interest Rates?
- Mortgage Applications Rise
- 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgages Hit Record Lows
- Did Wachovia Corp. Use Deceptive Marketing To Sell Mortgage Products?
- Goldman Sachs Getting Sued For Junk Mortgage Securities
- Obama Predicts It Will Take A Year For Housing To Turn Around
- What’s The Tea Party Plan For The Housing Market?
- Guaranteed to Fail: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Debacle of Mortgage Finance
August 16, 2011
- Federal Reserve Is In A Fix
- Should You Save For Your Retirement Or Pay Off Your Mortgage?
- A Third Of American Mortgages Are Underwater
- Could Countrywide Cause The Death Of Bank of America?
- What Kind Of Job Is Ben Bernanke Doing?
- Is Our Monetary Policy Too Loose?
- Could A Change In Visa Law Boost Home Prices?
- Single Family Home Construction Down
- An Ethical Take On Mortgage News
- Obama Desires Big Role For Government In Mortgages
- What Will Rick Perry’s Remarks About The Fed Mean For Refinancing?
- I Want To Rent A Guest House In Pico-Robertson
August 15, 2011
- Help For Homeowners Behind On Their House Payments
- Shorter Term Mortgages Save Significant Money
- Tax Deduction For Mortgage Interest In Jeopardy
- What Can Be Done To Boost Housing Market?
- Will Low Interest Rates Boost Demand For Housing?
- Was HAMP Designed To Help Homeowners?
- Will Low Interest Rates Revive The Housing Market?
- The More Drama In the Market, The Lower Mortgage Interest Rates Fall