Many of the below options have helped me.
Are you interested in inexpensive acupuncture? YoSan (on Washington Blvd in Culver City) and Emperors College (in Santa Monica) have community clinics that charge about $40 per session.
You can get low-cost psycho-therapy from $16 on up (depending on your stated income) at the Southern California Counseling Center on Pico Blvd.
There are lots of great 12-step recovery groups in Los Angeles, including:
* Sexaholics Anonymous (strong religious overtones, pushes no sex outside of marriage, no masturbation, overwhelmingly men go to this, some Orthodox Jews)
* Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (You set your own boundaries of the behavior you want to drop. Even mix of men and women.)
* Sex Addicts Anonymous (mainly men)
I cover real estate and refinance here:
- Feeling Betrayed By Fannie Mae
- Housing Crash Increases Rent Costs
- Huh? Not even Bank of America is safe from the grim economic news?
- 50/50 Chance We’ll Fall Into A Recession
- For Underwater Borrowers, The Outlook Gets Worse And Worse
- The Refinance Mortgage Surge – Not So Much!
- More Than $150 Billion Has Gone To Bailing Out Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Subprime Mortgage Crisis Not Going Away
- How Does The Veterans Affairs Mortgage Program Work So Well?
August 18, 2011
- Ever Heard Of An Unscrupulous Mortgage Lawyer?
- It’s Too Easy To Investigate The Ratings Agencies
- Bank of America Stock Weighed Down By Bad Mortgage Loans
- California’s Attorney General Increasingly Active On Mortgage Fraud
- Did Ratings Agencies Commit Fraud On Mortgage-Backed Securities?
- Payback! Justice Department Probes S&P After Downgrade
- Mortgage Interest Rates Hit New Lows
- Rick Perry Did A Public Service By Attacking Federal Reserve
- Is Housing The Best Investment?
- Is The S&P Investigation Another Example Of Gangster Government?
- U.S. Justice Department Goes After Ratings Agency S&P
- Low Mortgage Interest Rates Do Nothing To Stimulate Demand For Homes
- 70% of all home-loan applications in the first half of this year were for refinancings
- Home Sales Drop 3.5% From June
- Mortgage Interest Rates Hit 50-Year Low!
August 17, 2011
- Matt Drudge Calls Justice Department Investigation Of S&P – ‘Payback’
- Mortgage Fraud Rampant
- Justice Department Goes After Standard & Poor’s
- Bank of America Ready To Settle Foreclosure Probe
- Will There Ever Be A Foreclosure Deal?
- Home Purchases Decline As Economy Totters
- Burt Reynolds Defaults On His Mortgage
- A Primer On Mortgage Interest Rates
- What Determines Mortgage Interest Rates?
- Mortgage Applications Rise
- 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgages Hit Record Lows
- Did Wachovia Corp. Use Deceptive Marketing To Sell Mortgage Products?
- Goldman Sachs Getting Sued For Junk Mortgage Securities
- Obama Predicts It Will Take A Year For Housing To Turn Around
- What’s The Tea Party Plan For The Housing Market?
- Guaranteed to Fail: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Debacle of Mortgage Finance
August 16, 2011
- Federal Reserve Is In A Fix
- Should You Save For Your Retirement Or Pay Off Your Mortgage?
- A Third Of American Mortgages Are Underwater
- Could Countrywide Cause The Death Of Bank of America?
- What Kind Of Job Is Ben Bernanke Doing?
- Is Our Monetary Policy Too Loose?
- Could A Change In Visa Law Boost Home Prices?
- Single Family Home Construction Down
- An Ethical Take On Mortgage News
- Obama Desires Big Role For Government In Mortgages
- What Will Rick Perry’s Remarks About The Fed Mean For Refinancing?
- I Want To Rent A Guest House In Pico-Robertson
August 15, 2011
- Help For Homeowners Behind On Their House Payments
- Shorter Term Mortgages Save Significant Money
- Tax Deduction For Mortgage Interest In Jeopardy
- What Can Be Done To Boost Housing Market?
- Will Low Interest Rates Boost Demand For Housing?
- Was HAMP Designed To Help Homeowners?
- Will Low Interest Rates Revive The Housing Market?
- The More Drama In the Market, The Lower Mortgage Interest Rates Fall