They are pushing the community east of La Cienega and south of Airdrome, thus bolstering real estate prices and rents.
- Why Are Home Sales Falling With Mortgage Rates?
- Forcing Banks To Keep A Skin In The Game Of Mortgage Lending
- ARMs Looking Better Than Ever
- Foreclosures Centered In A Few States Such As California, Florida
- Banks Remained Overwhelmed By Foreclosures
- Why Are Foreclosures Centered In A Few States?
- Falling Home Sales, Prices
May 26, 2011
- How To Cope With A Foreclosure
- The Qualified Residential Mortgage (QRM) Rule Threatens Mortgage Market
- Should Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Be Responsible To Freedom Of Information Requests?
- Mortgage Applications Tick Up Slightly
- Mortgage Delinquencies Grow Down Under
- Reckless Endangerment – Barney Frank And The Fannie Mae Meltdown
- Imperfect Foreclosure Operations By Bank Of America
- Largest Mortgage Lender Targeted In Foreclosure Probe
- Mortgage Interest Rates Hit 2011 Low
- Foreclosures Hit ‘Astronomically High’ Levels
- Barney Frank Knocked On His Fannie