Real estate is holding its value in Pico-Robertson as more Orthodox Jews move into the neighborhood each month and more blacks are pushed out, further east and south.
I cover real estate and mortgage financing here:
- When Should You Pay Off A Mortgage Early?
- What Hope For The Mortgage Industry?
- Mortgage Industry Braces For Tsunami Of New Regulations
- Home Sales Decline
- Foreclosures Slow
- I’m Having Second Thoughts About The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Inside Job Is A Loathsome Documentary
- Can Economy Recover Without Housing?
May 18, 2011
- Are You Frustrated With Your Bank?
- Foreclosure Glut Holds Down Home Prices
- Are You Shopping For A Mortgage?
- Banks Not Eager To Make Mortgage Modification Easier
- Politicians Eager To Find Wall Street Responsible For The Housing Crash
- How Long Will We Have The Mortgage Interest Deduction To Kick Around?
- How Does The Federal Reserve Control Mortgage Rates?
- When Will Private Investors Return To The Mortgage Market?
- Mortgage Rates Fall Five Straight Weeks
- Simplifying The Mortgage Process
- Simpler Mortgage Forms
May 16, 2011
- One San Jose Mortgage Firm Thriving In Chaos
- Mortgage Delinquency Rates Dropping
- You’ve Got To Put Your Money Somewhere
May 12, 2011
- When Will Private Money Enter The Mortgage Market?
- A Bipartisan Bill To Wind Down Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Mortgage Rates Hit Five-Month Low