The so-called “three Hebrew boys” were not even Hebrews. They were Colombians and they perpetuated their frauds on goyim.
Oy! Goyim bilk goyim but Jews will be blamed.
Prosecutors said the three men traveled to churches and other gatherings across the Southeast several years ago and spoke to soldiers near military outposts, preaching how faith and an investment in what they said were foreign currencies would at least double their money, wipe out credit card debt and pay off mortgages in months.
- Haste Makes Waste With Foreclosures
- Mortgage Rates Approach 5%
- Obama’s Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) Struggles To Refine Its Goals
- Wells Fargo Wants Stricter Mortgage Rules
- Sacramento Flooded By Underwater Homes
- The Bipolar Housing Market
- Indiana Mortgage Company Plans Massive Expansion
- 10.8 Million American Homes Are Underwater
- How About Some Concrete Goals For Feds Plan To Reduce Foreclosures?
- Three Hebrew Boys Sentenced For Investment Scam
- The Best Mortgage Websites
- The Best Mortgage Blogs
- Fed Sustains $600 Billion Bond Buying Program
December 13, 2010
- Don’t Pay Upfront For Mortgage Modifications
- Why Is Washington D.C. Housing Increasing In Price?
- Should We Blame Greedy Bankers For The Housing Crisis?
- Number Of Underwater Homes Falls For Third Straight Quarter
- Fed’s Bond Purchases
- Capital Offense: How Washington’s Wise Men Turned America’s Future Over to Wall Street
- New Jersey has the largest shadow inventory in the country: 41 months’ worth of homes to sell
- Bank of America’s Mortgage Mess
- Reverse Mortgages Usually Come With High Fees
- Rich Homes Still Dropping In Price In Southern California