It’s hard to go to a Shabbat dinner in Pico-Robertson without the conversation moving at some point to real estate prices.
Home prices in Pico-Robertson have stood up well during the recent recession.
The subprime crisis hit my consciousness in the Spring of 2007 and in December of 2008, I began blogging on mortgage refinance.
December 12, 2010
- Israel’s Housing Boom
- Mortgage Rates Jumped In Early November
- Lenders To Monitor Borrowers Over Length Of A Loan
- Thousands Of Condos Lose FHA Funding Eligibility
December 11, 2010
December 10, 2010
- California’s Simple Foreclosure Process
- Revising The FICO Score
- The Joys And Oys Of Shared Home Ownership
- Testing The Housing Market
- Fannie Mae Opens Up Centers To Counsel Distressed Homeowners
- California’s Keep Your Home plan
- Refinance Mortgage Now!
- Settlement Urged For Foreclosure Probe
- California’s Weak Housing Market
- As Interest Rates Rise, Mortgage Applications Fall
- Home Prices Keep Falling
- Mortgage Modification
- More Americans Renting
- Realtors Seek Revision To FICO Score
- Looming Shadow Inventory Of Over 2 Million Homes
- A Housing Recovery In 2011?
- The Biweekly Mortgage
- Credit Card Users Down By 8 Million
- How Do You Rebuild Credit After A Foreclosure?
- Las Vegas Ranked As Fifth Worst Economy In The World
- Record Number Of Complaints About Banks
- Reforming Fannie, Freddie
- A Bank Of America Refinance Goes Bad
- Mortgage Rates Hit Six-Month High
- Property Owners Demand Lower Taxes
- U.S. Home Values Plunge In 2010