Rabbi Yonah emails: 1) Unleash Your Inner Power: Yoga & Kabbalah
This evening, do something for your body and soul and join Marcus Freed and JConnectLA for a great yoga workout.
TONIGHT, Wed. 7.30pm-8.45pm @ Workmen’s Circle, 1525 S. Robertson Blvd., LA 90035 (Bring a mat if you have one!)
If you can’t make tonight – we are there every Wed. evening through January. Click here to register or just show up!
2) Volunteer @ Jewish Food Pantry
We all know that the economy has been bad. Do you know that there are hundreds of Jewish families that cannot afford food for basic needs, for Shabbat, for holidays? You can help!
Thursdays, 1/6 and – 1/13, 6pm SHARP til 7pm
Tomchei Shabbos, 915 La Brea, Corner of Willoughby
Click here for directions, info and to register: http://www.facebook.com/l/8cb983kauvBR0dgHjCc9LnbSN9A;j3w.it/1es
3) Freedom Shabbat Dinner in Honor of MLK Jan. 14th w/ Special Guest – details and registration soon!
4) A Night Of Unity – Thu. Feb. 24! An evening of music, food, games, and more. Our Second Annual Gala Benefit for JConnect & Jewlicious will sell-out. Stay tuned for tickets and details!
5) Jewlicious Festival 7, Fri. Feb. 25-27! An event unlike any other weekend in Jewish history.
Details at http://www.facebook.com/l/8cb98GVwFp63iFxM5XE6hi2vfFg;jewliciousfestivals.com
6) Purimpalooza VIII – Sat. Mar. 19. The largest rocking LA Purim celebration is back for our eighth year. New Venue for 2011! Mark the date!
7) Check out this cool video from Israel’s rising star Yoni Bloch – the video can be watched any ways, so cool. http://www.facebook.com/l/8cb984TeiHiIVqGA6K9m0bVdK8w;www.yonibloch.co.il/