Helkeinu presents an interactive workshop with professional and relationship coach:
Open Your Heart To Happiness
To open the heart is the finest art – The Art of Dreaming
We are bombarded by 60,000 thoughts a day.
But it is not our thoughts that are the problem; it is our reaction to them.
And our reactions, our thoughts about our thoughts, over time, contribute to stress, worry and feelings of being stuck.
Have you ever wanted to unplug from these thoughts and just get out of your head?
To stop worrying, stressing, thinking, analyzing, freaking out?
The only way out of our heads is through our hearts. The heart is the strongest organ in the body and one of the most underused.
In this workshop, you’ll learn tools to:
• Experience yourself outside of thinking
• Release anxiety and cultivate a sense of calm
• Discover untapped compassion and deeper connection to others
• Live from a knowing feeling state rather than a thinking mental state
• Distinguish between being and doing
• Open your heart to meeting someone to experience a loving relationship
Sheryl is a professional spiritual and relationship coach whose passion is giving people access to their deepest creativity, joy and purpose in life. She is the dating coach for www.jsinglescruise.com, an honors grad of UC Berkeley, and she spent a year in Jerusalem learning Torah on her path to becoming a ba’al tshuva. She loves learning about the inner dimensions of life through authentic kaballah, mindfulness, bodywork and energy medicine and making it practical and relevant for everyday use.